Support Kulanu Toronto by marching with us in the Pride Parade on Sunday, July 4th!
1. Visit the Kulanu Toronto booth before the march (between 10-12pm) to purchase a Pride T-shirt. Booth located just north of Wellesley on the west side of Church.
2. All marchers to line up for the march at the corner of Bloor and Jarvis, Section F9, by 12:15pm. Look for the Israeli flags and Kulanu Toronto banner.
3. Make sure to bring hats, water bottles, sunscreen, sandwiches, lots of water and your Jewish pride and enthusiasm.
4. The march starts officially at 2pm and ends at approximately 4pm.
5. Kulanu Toronto is excited to have a DJ leading their marching contingent this year! Come sing and dance to Hebrew music as we parade down Church Street!
For questions and to RSVP to march, please contact Kulanu Toronto’s executive director, Justine Apple, at firstname.lastname@example.org.