“X” marks the spot again and again on this week’s Escape, a once-in-a-lifetime treasure hunt across Israel’s most fascinating historical and religious sites. On the “Heritage of The Holy Land” tour, hosted by the renowned Skyline Safaris, you’ll hit gold multiple times as you venture along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea.
- A Nine-Day, Eight-Night Trip to the Holy Land for One from February 10 to 18, 2012 ($2,197), April 20 to 28, 2012 ($2,330), or September 1 to 9, 2012 ($2,330), Including:
- A One-Night Stay at Tel Aviv’s Dan Panorama Hotel, a Two-Night Stay at Tiberias’ Gai Beach Resort and Spa, and a Four-Night Stay at Jerusalem’s Dan Panorama Hotel, Based Upon Double Occupancy (Single Room Supplement is $693)
- Round-Trip Airfare from New York’s JFK to Tel Aviv
- Airport Meet-and-Greet on Arrival and Departure at Ben-Gurion Airport
- Porterage at Airport and Hotels
- Six Days of Sightseeing with English-Speaking Tour Guide in a Luxury Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Daily Israeli Buffet Breakfast and Dinners
- Entrance Fees for Caesarea, Megiddo, Boat Ride on the Sea of Galilee, Beit She’an, Masada, Qumran, Israel Museum, and Jerusalem Churches
- Pilgrim Certificates
- Does Not Include $599 In Taxes
Thoughts? Leave a Comment!
Let us know your thoughts on this post but remember, play nicely!